Saturday, July 28, 2012

Olympic games they play with us...

So Michael and Jim are here on the cape for the weekend, while we have not watched any Doctor Who as of yet ( I am hoping for a Romana mark 1 story in remembrance of the late Mary Tamm) we did watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics.

I must say a few things about it:

-1) This should have happened

-2) This also should have happened

-3)  I know that this did happen...
        ...but come on, points 1 & 2 were what really should have happened.


-4) While it was cool that 007 transported the queen to the opening ceremonies, I happen to think it would have been just a bit cooler for the Doctor to pick up the Queen and bring her there via TARDIS. I'm just saying...

Thats it for now
Sorry for the 3 week lull in between posts, I expect to pick up the pace and post more regularly from now on.
-Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment