Thursday, June 21, 2012

What I found in the Blog today....


To add to our continuing banter about the Seeds of Death and the Seeds of Doom....

The version of the Seeds of Death that Bill just received was originally issued on DVD in 2004.

The BBC just released a Special Edition with a fresh cleaning of the video for pristine picture quality and loads of extras.

Of course this is 8 years after the original DVD release.

At this rate, Bill will get the Special Edition DVD in the year 2020.

Let's take a moment to think about that.

In the year 2020, besides having flying cars, Bill will be as old as Doctor Who is this year and I will still be younger. :p

But I digress....


On to the K9 debate!

Yes, I was not fond of the new K9 program. I do think his new design is fine.

Not to sure about the ears though. And I have thought of getting the new toy.

(Christmas is only 6 months away, hint hint).

But it's like comparing the new Cylons to the old Cylons. The classics are CLASSIC!


While the new models are cool and the flesh models are very... fleshy, there's something about the original that is a timeless classic.

I just hope that next step in K9's evolution is not a flesh covered android with a tail that glows red!

Of course in the year 2020, we might be able to get a fleshy new model for ourselves! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment