Sunday, April 22, 2012

Eldrad Must Live...no, really, she/he must live

Very quickly I wanted to answer my S.J.S questions that I posed to Michael. If I really have to narrow down a favorite story of Sarah Jane's I think I really have to go with The Hand of Fear. Even though it is Sarah's last story, it is not bogged down or burdened by this fact, it's a great story that unfortunately ends with Sarah leaving the TARDIS and the Doctor. The scene between the Doctor and Sarah right before she leaves is touching and heart warming and leaves a bittersweet feeling.

I think that my earliest Sarah Jane memory is from The Seeds of Doom, I remember Harrison Chase and his crazy organ playing and the Krynoid overtaking the manor house, as well as the scenes in the Antarctic.
-Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment